I believe in working within a relational way to help you process, recover, heal and grow.
Having more than 30 years of experience
I continually update my practice with on-going training and supervision. I have a long-standing career in mental health spanning more than 30 years as a mental health nurse, practitioner psychologist, researcher and lecturer in mental health and psychology. I have worked with people experiencing a wide range of issues over these years from mild to severe and enduring mental health difficulties and have used a variety of different helping approaches under supervision. I also work with the media to offer my expertise in different mental health areas.
• Chartered Psychologist, British Psychological Society (CPsychol) 2005
• Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS) 2011
• Registered Member BACP (MBACP) 2019
• Registered Nurse Mental Health (NMC registered) 1991-present
• Registered Nurse Adult (NMC registered) 1988-present